Our board certified oncologists treat blood-related disorders and cancers of the body with chemotherapy, biological targeted therapies and gene therapies.
Our services include:
- Treating the existing cancer
- Watching for any spread of cancer
- Relieving symptoms of cancer and its treatment
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, MDS (a group of diseases in which the bone marrow does not make enough blood cells)
- Myeloproliferative disorders, MPD (produce too many blood cells)
- Anemia (too few red cells)
- Neutropenia (too few bacteria-fighting white cells)
- Neutrophilia (too many bacteria-fighting white blood cells)
- Thrombocytopenia (too few platelets)
- Chronic leukemias
Find more information about cancer services at Hayworth Cancer Center, part of High Point Medical Center.