Rehabilitation services are offered in a modern, well equipped and spacious office. What distinguishes us most are trained therapists with exceptional credentials. They design custom programs to meet your individual needs. They encourage you to make the rehab experience fun. They teach you self-treatment techniques to carry with you to prevent recurring problems.
We offer a wide variety of physical therapy, from orthopedic and sports rehabilitation to neuro rehab and pediatric therapy. We have the facilities, staff and expertise to help patients address the challenges associated with musculoskeletal and neurological impairments.
We also offer specialty programs such as:
- Sports Injury Treatment - Treatment for sports-related injuries in any level of athlete
- A Spine Center - Credentialed therapists specialize in treating all spinal dysfunctions
- Neuro Clinic - Collaborative treatment program for patients with neurological impairments
- The Amputee Clinic - Amputees with prosthesis fitting and activity training
- Manual Therapy - Special treatment techniques which concentrate on restoring joint and soft tissue movement
- Aquatic Therapy Program - Our in-house pool allows our licensed physical therapists to design individualized aquatic therapy programs
- Lymphedema Program - Treatment for patients with edema, due to impaired venous and lymphatic flow, often associated with surgery such as mastectomy
- Pediatric Program - Evaluation and treatment of physical impairments in children of all ages, often in combination with occupational or speech therapy