Established in 2007, Dialysis Access Group, a service of NC Baptist Hospital, has two Interventional Nephrologists board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology with additional training in vascular access management. (Certification by American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology) Dialysis Access Group is committed to maintaining a high quality hemodialysis access for patients. Our staff has a combined experience of over 75 years in nephrology, dialysis, and access management.
Dialysis Access Group physicians regularly publish articles in peer reviewed medical journals, in addition to participating in clinical trials related to vascular access and other dialysis related projects.
Why Come to Dialysis Access Group?
- Procedure done in the outpatient setting
- Small friendly atmosphere
- Convenient location and parking
- Easy scheduling of appointments
- Reduced wait time for procedures
- Quicker return to out-patient dialysis, avoiding the need for hospitalization
- Emergent transient dialysis can be provided avoiding the need for hospitalization