Re-Opening Update | 2/02/21:
At this time we do not have an anticipated reopening date. The nature of the problem has caused for extensive repairs. We have been gathering quotes, managing engineering issues, and evaluating pricing approvals all during the challenges of COVID. We want to ensure we reopen with a safe environment for everyone. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you soon.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fitness Center at Kernersville has staff with expertise in fitness as well as exercise physiology and sports science. Our highly skilled staff will work with you to design an individual program that will enhance motivation and provide safe and effective outcomes all in a warm and friendly environment.
The Fitness Center at Kernersville includes:
- Beautiful indoor/outdoor pools, whirlpool and sauna
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Weight machines and free weights
- Gymnasium for basketball or volleyball
- Indoor/outdoor walking track
- Racquetball courts
- Aerobics studio and cycling room
- Outdoor volleyball courts
- Locker/towel facilities
- C. LaRue Hoops Academy
- An array of classes tailored for individuals at every fitness level
- Nutritional services
- Personal training packages
- Participation in some Medicare Insurance programs, including SilverSneakers and UnitedHealthcare (call for more information)