Re-Opening Update | 11/05/20:
We continue to work with specialists to evaluate damage and recommended repair options for our facility. Unfortunately, the water intrusion damage was worse than expected. We will be working through repairs and will not be opening this calendar year. We plan to open back in 2021. We apologize for the inconvenience and our team looks forward to seeing you all soon! We will continue to provide updates as we receive them.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fitness Center at Kernersville has staff with expertise in fitness as well as exercise physiology and sports science. Our highly skilled staff will work with you to design an individual program that will enhance motivation and provide safe and effective outcomes all in a warm and friendly environment.
The Fitness Center at Kernersville includes:
- Beautiful indoor/outdoor pools, whirlpool and sauna
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Weight machines and free weights
- Gymnasium for basketball or volleyball
- Indoor/outdoor walking track
- Racquetball courts
- Aerobics studio and cycling room
- Outdoor volleyball courts
- Locker/towel facilities
- C. LaRue Hoops Academy
- An array of classes tailored for individuals at every fitness level
- Nutritional services
- Personal training packages
- Participation in some Medicare Insurance programs, including SilverSneakers and UnitedHealthcare (call for more information)