Wake Forest Baptist Health has temporarily closed The Fitness Center at Kernersville to help control the spread of respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19 and to protect the health of our members and our staff. We will continue to evaluate the situation and notify members of a reopening date ASAP.
Please call 336-992-1700 with any questions or concerns.
The Fitness Center at Kernersville has staff with expertise in fitness as well as exercise physiology and sports science. Our highly skilled staff will work with you to design an individual program that will enhance motivation and provide safe and effective outcomes all in a warm and friendly environment.
The Fitness Center at Kernersville includes:
- Beautiful indoor/outdoor pools, whirlpool and sauna
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Weight machines and free weights
- Gymnasium for basketball or volleyball
- Indoor/outdoor walking track
- Racquetball courts
- Aerobics studio and cycling room
- Outdoor volleyball courts
- Locker/towel facilities
- C. LaRue Hoops Academy
- An array of classes tailored for individuals at every fitness level
- Nutritional services
- Personal training packages
- Participation in some Medicare Insurance programs, including SilverSneakers and UnitedHealthcare (call for more information)