The Bermuda Run Pharmacy provides quality patient care by optimizing medication use and ensuring medication safety. Our team will provide care of the highest quality through our focus on the patient experience, collaboration with other health care professionals, use of innovative strategies, commitment to evidence-based medicine, as well as educational and research excellence.
The Bermuda Run Pharmacy provides the following pharmacy and retail services:
- Outpatient prescription dispensing
- Discharge pharmacy services
- Over-the-counter medications
- Durable medical equipment fitting and dispensing
- Patient counseling
- Disease state education
- Medication therapy management
- Anticoagulation clinic services
Online Prescription Management
Time is precious and we're here to help! Access your family's prescriptions wherever you are. We offer convenient ways to request a refill:
1. Give us a call with the prescription number (Rx#) you wish to refill and we'll let you know when it's ready.
2. Easily request a refill online using our free patient portal, myWakeHealth.
On a Desktop or Laptop
To refill a prescription, log in to your myWakeHealth account and click on Medications in the menu at the top of the screen. Follow the steps to complete your refill request.
On a Mobile Device
Download the MyChart app and select Wake Forest Baptist Health as your provider. If you are already using the MyChart app, log in to your account and go to Medications. Follow the steps to complete your refill request.
If you do not have a myWakeHealth account, you can learn more and sign up now.
For instructions on how to interact with your pharmacy and fill prescriptions through myWakeHealth, download our How to Guide (PDF).