Urgent Care - Palladium has resumed normal urgent care services.
No one plans on getting sick. And when you are sick, you don’t want to wait to feel better. From fevers and sore throats to stitches and broken bones, we can take care of every member of your family. It’s the expert care you need, when you need it – all with no appointment necessary - and all close to home at the Palladium Shopping Center.
We see patients with conditions including but not limited to:
- Earache, sore throat
- Flu-like symptoms, colds, upper respiratory infections
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea
- Simple or suspected bone fractures, strains and sprains
- Cuts that may need stitches, other simple wounds
- Rashes and minor allergic reactions
- Non-severe asthma attacks
- Painful or burning urination
Urgent care clinics often offer shorter wait times then emergency rooms for non-life threatening injury or illness.Learn about when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.