On Monday, May 4, 2020, Urgent Care - Wilkes will resume normal urgent care services in addition to serving as a temporary respiratory symptom clinic.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for the Respiratory Symptom Clinic and Urgent Care, call 336-903-6840 once you arrive.
Our practice offers the following services:
- General adult/pediatric illnesses including: Sore throats, earaches, colds/flu, fever and upset stomach
- Sprains, strains and fracture care
- Minor lacerations and burn care
- Simple foreign body removal
- Physicals for school, sports, camp and work
- On-site labs
We are located inside the Diagnostic Imaging Center.
Learn about when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.