Urgent Care - Wilkes is equipped to treat minor illnesses and injuries.
Our practice offers the following services:
- General adult/pediatric illnesses including: Sore throats, earaches, colds/flu, fever and upset stomach
- Sprains, strains and fracture care
- Minor lacerations and burn care
- Simple foreign body removal
- Physicals for school, sports, camp and work
- On-site labs
We are located inside the Diagnostic Imaging Center.
Learn about when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.