As of September 1, 2018, Wake Forest Baptist Health has updated how we handle financial assistance. We recognize the financial burden that medical bills may cause, so if you are having difficulties paying your bill, please let us know. It is part of our mission at Wake Forest Baptist to help the communities we serve. We aim to provide emergent and critical care to those in need, regardless of one’s ability to pay, and we can assist in providing financial assistance for those who have limited financial resources and do not qualify for outside assistance or have insurance or additional funding.
- Financial Assistance Application
- Aplicacion Para Asistencia Financiera
- North Carolina Association of Free and Charitable Clinics
- North Carolina Federally Qualified Health Centers and Services Offered
How to Apply
To apply for financial assistance:
- Complete and submit a Financial Assistance application in English or Spanish.
- Include a copy of the latest Federal Income Tax Return and current W-2 forms for all working members of your household.
- If you receive Social Security benefits, submit a copy of your Social Security benefit statement.
- Include supporting documentation for any other income you receive.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be returned for missing documentation.
- Return the completed application with supporting documentation to the Cashier's Office at any hospital campus (Winston-Salem, Lexington, Davie, Wilkes or High Point) or mail to:
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Customer Service Center
100 Kimel Forest Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
If you have any questions about the application, please call financial counseling 336-716-0681.
Payment Plans and Loans
We recognize that many patients and families may be unprepared to pay for medical expenses. We provide interest-free and low-interest payment plans to help families manage balances within their budgets. Plans can be set up before, at the time of, or after you receive services.
In partnership with AccessOne, Wake Forest Baptist offers interest-free and low-interest options with lower minimum payments to patients and families who need help paying health care bills over a longer period of time.