Personal, Customized and Comprehensive Executive Care
Our Executive Physical Exam is designed to provide companies and individuals with a proactive approach to health and wellness. The exam can be tailored to suit the needs of each participant and our providers are concerned with all levels of health: physical, mental and emotional. The comprehensive nature of the exam combined with the extended one-on-one time each patient has with his/her Executive Health physician ensures each individual leaves with a better understanding of their overall health and what they can do to protect and improve it.
The Executive Health Physical is designed with busy professionals in mind. Several components can be completed in advance, and the exam is typically completed in under 4 hours.
The Executive Health Physical Exam Includes
- A personalized comprehensive physical exam, review of medical and family history and discussion of test results with a Wake Forest Baptist Health physician who specializes in executive and professional health. For our female patients, a pap smear and breast exam are also included.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): Checks for signs of heart strain or abnormal heart rhythms
- Skin cancer screening
- Hearing screening with audiogram
- Select routine immunizations, if needed
- Complete fitness assessment by a specialist from our Weight Management Center
- Resting metabolic rate
- Body composition analysis
- Fitness assessment with customized exercise plan
- Nutrition consultation: Review and discussion of food diary (maintaining a food diary for a minimum of one week is recommended)
The Executive Health physician will order a customized selection of lab tests based on each patient’s current health information and history. These lab tests will include several of the following tests:
- Cholesterol testing, including sub-particle analysis if needed
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive metabolic profile
- Complete iron profile
- Diabetes screening (HbA1c)
- Comprehensive electrolytes, kidney and liver function tests
- Thyroid function tests
- Adrenal function tests
- Hormone levels
- Blood vitamin levels including Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 & Folate
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA), if needed to assess prostate cancer risk
The Executive Health Physician will also order medically appropriate radiologic tests, based on each patient’s individual needs. These tests may include:
- CT scan of the coronary arteries
- Mammogram/3D Mammogram
- Bone density/body composition analysis - (DEXA) scan
- Multi-view chest X-ray
After the Exam
A nurse health coach follows up with patients quarterly to monitor progress with the health and wellness plan established by the physician and patient at the time of the annual exam. This helps ensure that the patient meets his or her wellness goals and helps to make the annual appointment more meaningful and productive.
The Executive Health physical is self-pay only. Insurance is not accepted.
For more information or to schedule an exam, please contact us at 336-713-0967 or email@example.com.