Fresh Inspirations Cafe
At the Fresh Inspirations Cafe in Ardmore Tower, you can choose from a wide selection of food options including:
- Hearty, hot meals at our entrée station
- Classic favorites at our grill, including sandwiches and fries
- Healthy and light options at our salad bar
- Pre-made salads and sandwiches in our Simply To-Go Coolers
- A mindful station with different options throughout the week, including a Tex Mex bar on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Other specialty items at our action station and specialty bar
You can check out our weekly menu to see what we have cooking today. The menu is updated every Monday morning.
- Breakfast: 6:30 am - 10 am
- Lunch: 11 am - 4 pm
- Cancer Center Cafe: 6 am - 2 pm
- Au Bon Pain
- Mon - Fri: 7 am - 2 am
- Sat - Sun: 10 am - 2 am
- Mon - Fri: 6 am - 8 pm
- Sat - Sun: 6:30 am - 8 pm
- Mon - Sat: 10 am - 8 pm
- Closed Sunday
- Subway – closes at 10 pm (8 pm on Saturday and Sunday)
- Camino Bakery - 7 am - 2 pm (closed Saturday and Sunday)
At Your Request-Room Service Dining® for Patients
At Your Request is a “hotel style” order system designed to meet the nutritional needs of our patients and the make a stay in the hospital more enjoyable.
To order, dial 65900 on the phone on your bedside table and place an order with the operator. A bedside menu is provided, or you can view the at your request-room service menu. Once ordered, the food is prepared in the kitchen and delivered to your room within 60 minutes of the order. You may order any item on the menu at any time the kitchen is open for business, as long as the item meets your physician-prescribed diet order.
Family members may order meals for patients from outside the hospital at 336-716-5900.
Spanish menus are available below or on-request in your room. Spanish language orders may be placed at 336-716-3663.
|Ardmore, North and Reynolds Towers||6:30 am - 7 pm|
|Comprehensive Cancer Center||6:30 am - 7 pm|
|Sticht Center||6:30 am - 7 pm|
- Meal choices are available for every appetite with appropriate options for modified diets.
- The food is fresher and tastier because it’s prepared right after an order is placed.
- Nutritional intake is improved because patients like what they are eating and get food when they are hungry.