Already have an account? Sign in at mywakehealth.org.
Internet Explorer users: this link may not work in older versions of your browser. To ensure the privacy of your personal data, please upgrade to IE11 or use another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Need an Account?
You can sign up now using a third-party secure system to verify your identity.
You can fill out an online form to request an activation code in the mail. This can take 5-7 business days.
With Activation Code
You can use the activation code provided on your After Visit Summary (AVS) or billing statement.
If you want to sign up in person at any of our clinics, simply ask our staff to help you while you're there.
Our myWakeHealth patient portal is a free, simple and secure way to help you better access the information you need to manage your care. You can:
- Send a message to your doctor's office
- Manage your appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Pay your bill
- View your doctor's notes from clinic visits
- View and update medications, allergies and more
- View test results, visit summaries and discharge instructions
- Receive text message appointment reminders
- Search the health library
- Link your family's records
The myWakeHealth portal is safe from unauthorized access. It's password-protected and encrypted.
Want Access on the Go?
Download the MyChart app from the app store (iPhone or Android).
Frequently Asked Questions
View myWakeHealth FAQs to get answers to questions about enrollment, accessing a family member's records, technical issues and more.