Cold, Flu or Covid-19? We Can Help.
If you are not feeling well, and are concerned it could be serious, call the new Wake Forest Baptist Health hotline 844-WF-TelED. If it's a dire emergency, dial 911.
One call and you’ll know immediately where to go for the quickest care that’s right for you. Whether it’s an emergency department, a primary or urgent care or a respiratory clinic, our specialists will guide you to the care you need.
We Promise to Keep You Safe, Healthy and COVID-Protected
Following advice from our infectious disease experts, we will be:
- Practicing social distancing in all of our clinic locations
- Minimizing wait times in common areas, like waiting rooms
- Asking our patients to join all providers and clinic staff in wearing masks
- Limiting visitors, with few exceptions
- Cleaning our facilities with strict sanitation protocols
- Conducting screenings for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Offering expanded access to virtual visits via video or telephone
- Staffing Respiratory Assessment Clinics for patients with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms