About Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wake Forest Baptist Health’s two main components are an integrated clinical system - anchored by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, an 885-bed tertiary-care hospital - that includes Brenner Children’s Hospital, five community hospitals, more than 300 primary and specialty care locations and more than 2,000 physicians; and Wake Forest School of Medicine, a recognized leader in experiential medical education and groundbreaking research that includes Wake Forest Innovations.
Wake Forest Baptist Health’s clinical, research and educational programs are consistently rated among the best in the country by U.S. News & World Report. We are also one of the Top 100 Hospitals to Work For according to Nursing Professionals magazine.Interested in a Career at Wake Forest Baptist Health?
Nursing Recruitment Referral Program
We recognize one of the best sources of new talent for our institution is our current staff. To encourage referrals of qualified candidates, we offer an employment referral bonus for critical positions in the OR, PACU and inpatient areas at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Lexington Medical Center and Davie Medical Center.
Bonus amounts vary according to position types:
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Inpatient and ED positions: $3,000 bonus per candidate
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center OR and PACU positions: $5,000 bonus per candidate
- Lexington Medical Center inpatient RN positions (including ED, OR and PACU): $3,000 bonus per candidate
- Davie Medical Center inpatient RN positions: $3,000 bonus per candidate
- Wilkes Medical Center inpatient RN positions (including ED, OR and PACU): $3000 bonus per candidate