- 1 each avocado, medium, diced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- ¼ cup ranch dressing, fat-free
- ½ tsp. Mrs. Dash Original
- 1 pound turkey breast, boneless, skinless, cubed
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 cups tomatoes, grape
- ¼ cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 4 each 4” whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges
- Combine avocado, lime juice and ranch dressing in a large bowl. Season to taste with seasoning blend.
- Stir turkey into the avocado mixture.
- Place salad greens on a large platter.
- Arrange avocado mixture over greens and top with grape tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve with pita chips.