- 2 (8 oz.) Salmon filets
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Spice Delight BBQ Rub
- ¼ cup Spice Delight Sweet & Zesty BBQ Sauce
- Heat broiler for a few minutes.
- Rinse salmon; pat dry.
- Rub oil on both sides of the fish. Sprinkle evenly with Spice Delight BBQ Rub.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Place salmon on non-stick rimmed cookie sheet or shallow baking pan.
- Place pan on middle rack; broil 5 minutes.
- Brush top surface with BBQ sauce; broil for another 3 minutes.
Tip: When broiling or baking, pour about 1/4 cup water on rimmed cookie sheet to help keep moisture in foods.