- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to ¼ lb).
- 1 tsp. grated lemon or orange peel
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini squash, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Center chicken breast halves in a foil-lined pan for easy cleanup.
- Combine lemon peel, basil and seasoned salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Top with yellow and zucchini squash.
- Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with black pepper.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until chicken is done and juices run clear.