- 1 cup oats, old fashioned, dry
- 2 cups skim (non-fat) milk
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 slices apples, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup nut pieces
- 1 cup whole grain cereal
- 1/8 cup brown sugar or honey
- Cinnamon as desired
1. Add oats, milk, and vanilla in medium saucepan on medium to medium-high heat.
2. Stir occasionally.
3. While oats are cooking, chop apple pieces and set aside.
4. Measure dried fruit, nuts, and cereal. Set aside.
5. Cook oats to desired consistency (~5-7 minutes). Add fruit, nuts, and cereal.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon and your choice of sweetener and enjoy!