- 1 package 16 oz whole grain spaghetti or favorite pasta
- 1 bag 16 oz. chopped broccoli
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- In a saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling water as label directs. In microwave oven or saucepan, prepare broccoli as label directs.
- In food processor, with knife blade attached, blend cooked broccoli, chicken broth, Parmesan, olive oil, garlic, and salt until smooth, stopping processor occasionally to scrape down side.
- Drain pasta; toss with broccoli pesto. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper to serve.
- Toss with grape tomatoes.