- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed, whizzed
- ½ cup swiss, grated
- 5 eggs
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp Greek seasoning
- A few twists of Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Steam broccoli.
- Saute onions till golden. Add garlic & cook 1 more minute. Set aside to cool.
- Whiz steamed broccoli in mini food processor till minced.
- When onions are cool mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into lightly greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Makes 24.
Tip: Greek seasoning, blend of oregano, thyme, basil, minced onion, garlic and mint.