- 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted almonds
- 1 cup chopped dried prunes
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- Sea salt
1. Chop almonds, prunes, and apricots into small pieces.
2. Melt chocolate.
- Stove-top: Bring about an inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan. Set a heatproof
bowl in the mouth of the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the
bowl. Stir chocolate occasionally as it softens.
- Microwave: Place chocolate pieces in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 20%
power for 15 seconds; remove the bowl from the microwave and stir. Repeat
process until most of the chocolate has melted and is smooth.
3. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Spoon melted chocolate onto pan in small
circles and top with nuts and dried fruit. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
4. Allow chocolate to cool and harden. Serve.