- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red onion, diced medium
- ¼ cup green bell pepper diced medium
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tbs. Spice Delight All Purpose Essence, divided
- 1 tbs. dried basil
- 2 ½ cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup Uncle Ben’s ® Original Rice, uncooked
- In a medium-size pot, over medium heat, melt butter and saute onion, pepper and corn with spices, stirring occasionally.
- After 3 minutes, stir in chicken stock and rice. Cover and cook over low heat for 25 to 30 minutes until rice is cooked.