- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 12 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ tbsp. soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Tear off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each sheet in half and crease it in the center. Unfold.
- Divide broccoli evenly on one-half of each sheet near crease.
- Mix garlic, sesame oil, ginger and soy sauce until well blended. Add shrimp; stir to coat evenly. Divide shrimp evenly among packets.
- Fold over other half of each sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top corner, make small overlapping folds down entire length of packet to seal edges together. Twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place parchment packets on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an X in top of each packet to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately.