- 4 salmon filets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs grated ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs Sriracha or any hot sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, mustard, garlic, ginger, and maple syrup in a shallow dish.
- Whisk until combined, then reserve about ¼ of the mixture.
- Add the salmon filets to the dish, then flip at least once to let the marinade cover.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to a sprayed baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, brush the remaining reserved glaze on top.
Serving size is 4.
Recipe adapted from Food Network.
Protein: 30 g
Fat: 21 g
Fiber: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g