- 4 each bananas, ripe, sliced
- 12 each whole wheat bread slices
- 1/2 cup Nutella, chocolate-hazelnut spread cooking spray for grilling
- Place the bananas in a bowl and mash until smooth
- Place the slices of bread on a flat surface and spread each slice with hazelnut spread. Spread the mashed banana over 6 of the slices and combine the slices to make 6 sandwiches.
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Spray one side of each sandwich for about a second with the cooking spray and place on the grill, spray-side down. Grill until golden brown. Spray the other side for about a second, flip over and continue grilling until golden brown.
- Remove from the grill, cut each sandwich in half and eat immediately.