- 1 16 oz. can nonfat refried beans
- 1 15 oz. can black beans (no added salt) rinsed and drained
- 4 scallions
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ cup jalapeno slices, chopped
- ½ cup shredded low fat Monterey Jack
- ½ cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Combine beans, scallions, salsa, spices and jalapenos in a medium bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow-2 quart microwave-safe dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on high until the cheese is melted and the beans are hot (about 4-5 minutes).
- Spread Greek yogurt evenly over the hot bean mixture. Top with lettuce and tomato.
Note: You can make this dish through step 2, cover and refrigerate for 1 day. To serve, continue with steps 3-4.