- Assorted red & green fresh fruit
- 1 apple
- ½ cup grapes
- 1 kiwifruit
- ½ cup honeydew melon
- 8 oz nonfat vanilla yogurt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Arrange assorted fresh fruit in the shape of a Christmas wreath on a plate.
- Combine yogurt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Skewer fruit with plastic or wooden toothpicks. Dip fruit into yogurt dip or drizzle yogurt dip over fruit skewers.
TIP: Sprinkle the following red fruit on top of yogurt dip: chopped strawberries, cherries (canned or dried), cranberries (dried) or fresh pomegranate seeds.