- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz. each)
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Non Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food or parchment paper. In a bowl or measuring cup, combine honey, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place salmon in center of foil-lined pan. Arrange asparagus around salmon. Sprinkle with walnuts; drizzle with reserved sauce.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.