- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- 2 tsps. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsps. minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 tsps. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsps. black pepper
- 1/8 tsps. Splenda
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh parsley
- 1-15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsps. shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and sugar in large bowl stirring with a whisk.
- Add onion, parsley, and cannellini beans; toss gently to coat.
- Top with shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.