- 2 cups prepared couscous or quinoa
- 1, 15oz can no salt added navy or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2, 15oz cans no salt added diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1, 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup diced black olives
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Garlic powder, ground pepper, basil, and cilantro to taste
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Whisk ingredients for dressing together and pour over couscous mixture.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Can be served hot after preparation, or cold after chilled for several hours.