- Cooking spray
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Cut cauliflower into quarters. Take each quarter and cut into large, bite-sized pieces, about 1 inch by 1 inch.
3. Place cauliflower pieces onto baking sheet and drizzle with canola oil. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin. Gently toss until each piece is coated.
4. Spread cauliflower evenly on baking sheet. Cover cauliflower tightly with foil.
5. Roast for 15 minutes. Then remove foil, flip cauliflower pieces over and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown, uncovered. Serve immediately.