- 1 (4-inch) whole wheat flour tortilla
- 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices turkey pepperoni
- Preheat toaster oven or oven to 400 degrees. For easy cleanup, if desired, line a cookie sheet with a foil sheet; set aside.
- Spread half of tortilla with pizza sauce. Sprinkle half of cheese over sauce. Arrange pepperoni slices on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold tortilla in half enclosing filling; place on foil-lined toaster oven tray.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown. If desired, cut into wedges. Serve immediately.