- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz. quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the quinoa.
- In a large bowl, stir together the quinoa, artichokes, olives, tomato and lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil, then pour over the quinoa mixture. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, then serve topped with feta.