- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tbs. Reduced fat Peanut Butter
- 2 tbs. low sugar jelly
- 1 strawberry
- 2 blueberries
- 5 raisins
- 2 pretzel twists
- Spread peanut butter and jelly (leave a little jelly for the glue) on the bread as you would a typical PB & J).
- Using a butter knife, cut the bread into a triangle (each side on an angle).
- Now that you have the reindeer head, gently break 2 pretzel twists and place into the bread at the top of the head for antlers. Use the blueberries for the eyes, raisins for the mouth and one slice of strawberry for the nose. The nose is the tip of the triangle.
- Use the remaining jelly as glue if needed.
Note: You can make with any type of sandwich. Nibble on the sandwich while listening to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer with your grandparents.