- 1 tbsp. Smart Balance spread
- 2 tbsp. Medium Onion, Diced
- 2 tbsp. Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- ¼ cup Corn
- ¼ cup Okra
- 1 tsp. Whole Dry Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Whole Dry Basil
- 2 tsp. Spice Delight All Purpose Essence
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Tomato Juice
- 2 cups Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- In a large stock pot over medium heat add the first 8 ingredients and cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato paste and dissolve with a little tomato juice.
- Add remainder of tomato juice and chicken stock and cook for 15 minutes until okra is tender.
- Add rice and simmer for 30 minutes until rice is tender.