- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs. Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pat chicken dry.
- Mix all spices listed above in a small bowl.
- Drizzle chicken with oil. Dust lightly on both sides with spice mixture turning chicken to coat evenly with spices and oil.
- Let chicken marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Place chicken in a large roasting pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Tip: Add 2 tablespoons water to bottom of pan to retain moisture of chicken.