- 1 1/2 lbs. new potatoes
- 1 1/2 oz. salad oil
- 1 oz. white wine vinegar
- 1 oz. shallots, chopped fine
- 1 ea. garlic clove, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Steam or simmer potatoes until tender, do not overcook.
- Drain potatoes. Leave in colander or spread out on a baking sheet until cool enough to handle.
- Peel potatoes while still warm. Cut into 1/4'' slices or into 1/2'' dice.
- Mix the potatoes with the remaining ingredients. Allow to stand at least 15 minutes while the potatoes absorb the dressing.
- Serve salad warm or cold.