- 2 lbs. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water, covered for 5-8 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process and drain.
- Saute sliced red bell pepper in 2 tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat for five minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add green beans; sprinkle 1 tsp creole seasoning and cook until thoroughly heated.