- 1 tbsp. Smart Balance spread
- ¼ cup medium red onion, diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 1 tsp. Spice Delight All Purpose Essence
- 1 tsp. whole dry thyme
- 1 tbsp. whole dry basil
- 1 pint low sodium chicken stock
- 1 pint low sodium pasta sauce
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- In a large stockpot over medium high heat add the first 8 ingredients and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, sauce and rice and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for another 5 minutes until shrimp are cooked.