- 1 Tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. mustard or honey mustard
- 2 whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, loosely packed (washed and dried) or two large leaves of a soft leafy green lettuce
- 4 thin slices turkey breast (low sodium)
- ¼ Granny Smith apple, sliced paper thin
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Lay out both tortillas on a plate or cutting board.
- Spread the edges of each tortilla with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Leaving a margin free on the side closest to you, arrange a layer of greens on top of wraps. Top each layer with half the turkey. Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you, then the two sides. Roll the wrap as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate, seam side down, up to 4 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half, at an angle.
Test Kitchen Tip: For extra flavor, sprinkle ingredients with salt-free seasoning blend before rolling into wrap.