- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup portabella mushroom, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup blanched broccoli florets
- ¼ cup blanched cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp. diced fresh basil
- 1 tsp. whole dry thyme
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add oil and the next 6 ingredients.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, add half of stock and basil.
- Bring to simmer and dissolve corn starch with the rest of stock.
- Pour mixture slowly into pan while whisking.
- Stop pouring when you get to desired thickness of sauce in pan.
- Garnish with tomatoes.