- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- 2 lbs. frozen corn kernels
- 16 oz. water
- 10 oz. crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2- 15 oz. great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, low fat
- Cook pepper and onions with chili powder and oregano in vegetable oil until tender.
- Add corn, water, tomatoes and sugar. Bring to boil; reduce heat.
- Add beans; heat.
- Serve with cheese on the side.