- 2 cups flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1 cup grated zucchini, squeezed dry
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
*nuts not included in nutrition analysis
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, sugars, oil, sour cream, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in banana, zucchini, and nuts.
- Stir in dry ingredients just till moistened.
- Spoon into well greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake about 25 minutes.