Benefits of Chemical Peels
Dead skin cells can result in a dull complexion. Chemical peels can speed up the exfoliation process, which encourages cell turnover. Benefits of chemical peels include:
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Controlled oil production and fewer breakouts
- Diminished discoloration and a more even skin tone
- Increased cell turnover
- Reduced inflammatory response
- Overall brightened skin tone
- Softer, smoother skin
What to ExpectOur skin care specialists will apply a chemical solution to the patient’s face, that’s then left on for a few minutes. The chemical peel is then washed off.
Generally, there is little to moderate redness, peeling and flaking. Chemical peels can be performed as often as once a month. Multiple treatments are generally recommended.