Compassionate, patient-centered care is a key part of the Wake Forest Baptist philosophy. That's why we hold free weight management seminars to introduce you to our weight loss options in our Winston-Salem and Greensboro based Weight Management Center. A member of our experienced medical team will lead the discussion and answer questions.
We highly recommend that anyone interested in weight loss options attend one of our seminars or view online before making an appointment. Please call our clinic at 336-716-6099 if you have any questions.
Surgical Weight Management Information Seminar Registration
Medical Weight Management Information Seminar Registration
Why Should I Attend a Weight Loss Surgery Seminar?
We understand that taking the first steps toward your weight loss goals can be intimidating. Our free weekly weight loss seminars help you decide which weight loss surgery is best for you and address your top questions and concerns.
Some of the topics we review include:
- Risks and benefits of our Weight Loss Surgery options
- Introduction to obesity, its causes and risk factors
- Overview of the services we offer, including nutrition and fitness
- Explanation of our introductory patient evaluations and follow-up expectations
- Questions about insurance coverage
Family and friends are welcome to attend. The weight loss seminars last about 90 minutes.