The DEAC Clinic also provides telehealth appointments on a limited basis to serve those who are unable to come to the clinic in person. Current DEAC patients interested in a telehealth visit may call 336-716-3322.
DEAC is a student-run, free medical clinic that provides high-quality care to local underserved communities in and around Winston Salem. DEAC is fully accredited by the North Carolina Association of Free and Charitable Clinics and maintains 501(c)3 status.
Our Services and Community Impact
The DEAC Clinic provides long-term continuity of care including:
- Routine office visits
- Specialty clinics
- Limited free lab work
- Limited free medications dispensed
- Referrals for social services
- Mental health screening
- Community wellness and prevention
- Smoking cessation counseling program with peer support
- Chronic disease education and medication management
- Spanish interpretation services
- Mobile screening with outreach to existing community resources
Accessing Our Services
If you are a current DEAC patient or are interested in becoming one, please call Care Plus DHP at 336-716-DEAC (3322) with any questions. Please note that DEAC is not a walk-in clinic.