At ENT/Head and Neck - High Point, we offer seamlessly coordinated care for all types of head and neck cancer. Located on the first floor of Hayworth Cancer Center in the Radiation Oncology office, our Multidisciplinary Head & Neck Cancer Clinic makes it easy to get the complete care and support you need.
The clinic allows you to see a full team of cancer experts in one visit, including a highly trained surgeon, medical and radiation oncologist, speech pathologist and oncology navigator. During your visit, our specialists can provide a specialized evaluation, diagnosis and individualized treatment plan.
Without the hassle of traveling to multiple appointments, you can begin treatment faster and focus on healing. And throughout your cancer journey, we’ll be here to make sure all of your needs are met.
Trusted Cancer Expertise
When you’re facing cancer, you need specialized care you can count on. At Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, we’re proud to be the region’s most trusted and preferred cancer care provider. As leaders in head and neck cancer care, we have experience treating a high number of patients - and we put our expertise to work for you.
Our program also connects you to cancer care in the top 5% nationwide. Hayworth Cancer Center is part of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Center , which is officially designated as "Comprehensive" by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for meeting the highest possible standards in patient care and research.
Of the 1,000+ cancer programs in the U.S., only 53, or 5%, have earned this distinction. Research shows that choosing an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center could increase your long-term survival rate by up to 25%.
What to Expect
We offer a range of services on-site at ENT/Head and Neck – High Point. As our patient, you may benefit from:
- Advanced ENT care from our otolaryngologist who has specialized training in reconstructive surgery
- A consultation with our radiation oncologist who provides treatment planning options
- Help with treatment scheduling and education from our head and neck oncology navigator
- Supportive care with a speech pathologist to evaluate swallowing function before, during and after treatments
- A clinical dietitian who works closely with patients who have feeding tubes and laryngectomies
- Biopsies, fine-needle aspirations and scope procedures performed within our clinic
- Access to our Facing Forward Support Group for head and neck cancer patients and families
- Support services such as financial navigation, advanced care planning, psychosocial counseling and spiritual care
Plus, our dedicated head and neck oncology navigator will serve as your personal advisor at every step of your journey. Our navigator can:
- Guide you through complex health care situations
- Connect you to the right providers for your needs
- Answer your questions and share information
- Help you understand your treatment options and plan of care
- Refer you and your family to resources and support