Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine and Urgent Care Mocksville brings together the best of primary care for you and your whole family. As both a family medicine practice and urgent care, we offer preventive medicine and care for chronic diseases, as well as walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries.
In addition to helping you get and stay well, we’re here to help you identify health concerns early. When more specialized care is needed, our providers can refer you to renowned specialists and facilities across Atrium Health.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you feel your best.
Family Medicine Services
- Care for all ages, from newborns to seniors
- Preventive care and wellness exams
- Women’s health, including gynecological exams and birth control
- Management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, allergies and thyroid disorders
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Same-day sick visits
- In-office laboratory
- Minor surgical procedures
- Sports medicine
- Access to your medical record and doctor’s office online through myWakeHealth
Urgent Care Services
- Open weekends and evenings for walk-in appointments
- Vaccinations, including flu shots
- School and sports physicals
- On-site labs and routine X-rays
- Minor office-based procedures
- Referrals to Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist specialists as needed
Commonly treated conditions at urgent care include:
- Minor burns and injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non-life-threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Broken bones
Learn when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.