Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine and Urgent Care in Mocksville brings together the best of primary care for you and your whole family. Our expert team includes pediatricians and family medicine providers, including one who specializes in sports medicine. As both a family medicine practice and urgent care, we offer preventive medicine and care for chronic diseases, as well as walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries. And when your child needs care, we’ll be here to help them get back to feeling their best.
In addition to helping you get and stay well, we’re here to help you identify health concerns early. When more specialized care is needed, our providers can refer you to renowned specialists and facilities across Atrium Health.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you feel your best.
Family Medicine Services
- Care for all ages, from newborns to seniors
- Preventive care and wellness exams (well-child and adults)
- Women’s health, including gynecological exams and birth control
- Management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, allergies and thyroid disorders
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Same-day sick visits (children and adult)
- In-office laboratory
- Minor surgical procedures
- Sports medicine
Access to your medical record and doctor’s office online through MyAtriumHealth.
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Chronic condition management and treatment
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Injury treatment
- Diet and nutrition guidance
- Laboratory services
- Expectant parent consultations
- Breastfeeding advice
Urgent Care Services
- Open weekends and evenings for walk-in appointments
- Vaccinations, including flu shots
- School and sports physicals
- On-site labs
- Minor office-based procedures
- Referrals to Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist specialists as needed
- Sprained ankle treatment
- Broken bone X-Rays
- Sprain X-Rays
Commonly treated conditions at urgent care include:
- Minor burns and injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non-life-threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Broken bones
Learn when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.
About Atrium Health One Health
Atrium Health One Health offers primary care for the whole family, from newborns to seniors. Count on us to be your health care partner through every stage of life. Learn more about Atrium Health One Health.