Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine is located on Jonestown Road in Winston-Salem, NC. From routine physicals and same-day sick visits to chronic disease management, we provide exceptional primary care for patients of all ages.
In addition to helping you get and stay well, we’re here to help you identify health concerns early. When more specialized care is needed, our providers can refer you to our vast network of renowned specialists and facilities across Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you feel your best.
Services provided at One Health Family Medicine
- Preventive care for all ages, including yearly physicals and vaccines
- Same-day sick visits
- Pediatric care, including well visits, newborn care and sick care
- Women's care, including gynecologic exams and birth control
- Senior care
- Chronic disease management, including for high blood pressure and diabetes
- Lab services and X-rays
- Minor surgeries, like stitches for minor cuts and mole removal
- Sports and school physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
Plus, easily access your medical record and doctor's office online through myWakeHealth.
Sports medicine conditions treated
At Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine Jonestown, we have a dedicated Sports Medicine provider to treat musculoskeletal injuries and conditions caused by age, everyday activities, work-related movements, competitive sports, intense workouts and more.
- Shoulder/elbow pain
- Arm/wrist/hand pain
- Rotator cuff problems
- Throwing injury
- Hip/knee/leg pain
- Ankle/foot pain
- Simple or stress fractures
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Back injury
- Neck injury