At Occupational Medicine – Winston East is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. We provide occupational health care and services including the following:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Respirator fit testing/pulmonary function testing
- Worker’s compensation initial injury and re-evaluation
- Pre-employment physicals
- Fit-for-duty assessments
- Hearing and vision screening including color blind tests
- Work-related vaccines and titers
- Breath alcohol testing/urine drug screens
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Occupational Medicine's location is just minutes from Downtown Winston-Salem. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Our average patient is in our offices for under 30 minutes! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our services, get pricing and forms please visit wakehealth.edu/occmed.