Located in Piedmont Plaza Building 1 at the corner of First and Miller Streets, Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Urgent Care Piedmont Plaza provides convenient, weekend walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries - no appointment needed.
Common conditions treated
We provide convenient care for minor illnesses and injuries, like:
- Sinus infections and allergies
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Minor cuts, burns and rashes
- Animal and insect bites
- Sprains and minor bone fractures
- Ear and eye infections
Urgent care vs. emergency room?
If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room right away. If you’re not sure where to go, learn the difference between the emergency room and urgent care - and when to go to each.
Urgent care services
Our services include:
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Prescriptions when needed
- Testing for flu, COVID and strep
- Basic pulmonary function testing
- Minor skin care
- Minor surgical procedures
- X-rays and partial casting and splinting
- Wound care, including sutures and stitches
- Lab testing, including bloodwork